Sunday, May 13, 2012

Luapula, where I ought to be........

Sorry, borrowed the line from "Out of Africa"......I am in Luapula Provincial House since last night.....lots of new PCVs here since I left.......most of them come in for the HIV/AIDS workshop in Mansa this week.

Here are my catches from my way up here yesterday..........Cheng May 14th, 2012
I was lucky to have ride with Ba Jo the workshop fasilitator from Lusaka to Mansa with two PCVs of my intake they were back from vacationing at Lake Malawi.....with my legs up all the way.


Mid way at our usual stop for rest room and food.....Sharwama - the most delicious wrap you can have in the whole world.



This is the only mountain peak the whole way.....

Closer to my post home.....the huge wet land before Lake Bangweulu....

The longest bridge in whole Africa continent.....called Mukuku Bridge. 
Today and tomorrow I will buy all my new housing supplies and goods.....got to run now.

No comments:

Post a Comment