Monday, May 7, 2012

I am in Lusaka, Zambia again.


Hello, all......I have arrived in Lusaka, Zambia on time with all luggages and my two PCV friends met me at the airport, carried my luggages to the PC vehicle for me to came back to PC office togather. 

I had almost eight hours lay over in London so I went in town on electric trian with a group of missionary prople from Arkanso.  They were going to Gona two hours later than my departure time so I came back to airport by myself without any issues......Weather was light it is in Seattle - gray and dump and I was walking in streets for more than three hours. 

This morning, I have seen a few officers and still few more to go yet. No hurry, I will be here a week. Now I am going to have Nshima for my first lunch at PC compon here with other PCVs.  See you all on the blog again soon......Cheng  May 7, 2012





No comments:

Post a Comment