Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello, all.......




I have not been on this blog for few weeks, hope you all are doing well. Just to let you all know that as of this morning, I am officially granted the medical release from the doctors, Dept. of Labor and Peace Corps. I will know the departure date of my return to Zambia pretty soon, I guess. I will let you all know soon as I have it. You all have a wonderful Spring Day. Cheng April 2, 2012
The first two pictures were from yesterday April 1st's trying to hike at Lake 22 (at about 1,300 ft elevation) by myself. Trails were spoted with thick snow at some and a lot of water falls where there was no snow......up to one point that the water was deeper than the top of my boots where I turned back. It meant water came down on the trial with some force, at least, I felt that way........the whole hike was not more than 40 minutes in total. My energy and my legs were fine, but just don't want to push too much while not other hikers in sight.
The third picture was a hiking/walking at Point Define Park trail at Tacoma with my dear Austrian friend, Gerti on March 28. As you might be able to tell that I was hiking in skirt, with my backpack on and the backpack was filled with 22 pounds of weight. Spring is around Seattle - Tacoma area now.........flowers are every where here now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment