Sunday, January 15, 2012

Zambian picture showing in Federal Way, WA, USA







Hello, all.........I have not forgotten that I should post my pictures from the trip to Taiwan and Indonesia.....but yesterday I have another Zambian picture show at Bob's home and it was snowing lightly in Seattle area so some friends decided not to come for the driving condition might be bad.........
Over the night the snow moved southward........in the early morning at Federal Way we found about an inch of snow on the ground (as pix above) and it was coming down heavy around 10am and stopped now 12 noon totally.......so time to go out for a walk around this neighborhood soon, before the snow melt away.......the ground here is not cold enough to hold the snow for too long.......so I have to hurry.........Cheng 1-15-2012





No comments:

Post a Comment