Sunday, January 15, 2012

Here are some pictures from the trip to Taiwan
















My sister and I traveled around the Island of Taiwan and we spand a day at the central east coast of the Centrol Cross Island Highway which is about 180 kilometer from Hwa-Lan to Tai-Chung and we were in car and on foot for the first 40 kilometer from the east front. This section of the Centrol Cross Island Hwy is also called the Tarogo National Park. The water cut throught the gorge of jade, marble and crystal for many long years but the road was constructed from before World War II, before that probably nothing but hunting trails and got finished in late 1960s. Taiwan is in the typhon and earthquake zoon so this road is constantly crashing down by the water and stones so it is alway in the repair and reconstruction in some small sections here and there. But when the road is open for traffic and pedestrians that was a treat for the whole trip.
We didn't walk on any of side trials, loop trials for I was still need to be careful with my leg on its flexibilities and strength. My sister cared and supported me, my wishes and desires on going places as caring for her own child, no wonder, every day there were some people came up to either my sister or me and say, "You are so luck to have your MOTHER/DAUGHTER traveling together." I didn't think my sister was too much appreciated of these all...........Cheng 1-15-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment