Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year, everyone........



Yesterday I just got the phone call from Dr. Freidrich's office that he will not be in office on January 19th so my appointment to see him will be on February 16th 8am......Oh, well......another month to wait.......seeing a doctor here seemed to be not so easy.......
Anyway, this is a brand new 2012, let's be possitive.......let me show you some pictures from my trip to Taiwan and Indonesia on November 27th to December 21st just to show my friends and relatives how I have survived from the accident so they will not kept on worry about me.
Besides homes visitings, I have three day trip with my sister travel around Taiwan Island and three day trip travel with my niece from eastern Jawa Island to center Jawa.
Sorry all.......other than these two pictures the blog did not take any more this time........I am having friends (20+/-) coming over to have my Zambian picture show in an hour or so, I will kept on trying to post more pictures tonight after the showing is over.
I have been showing my Zambian pictures and telling people what Peace Corps is, what my volunteer work was, my work contacts in my villages, how Peace Corps has being taking care of my medical issues from the accident and so on, since early November and will still doing it till my return to Zambia...When I am back in Zambia, I will show my home time pictures instead....it is a small world, everyone needs to know every other ones........Later.....Cheng January 14, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment