Thursday, July 14, 2011

still late June 2011








Dr. & Mrs. Jonsson are so nice to invite me to stay in their home when I come into Mansa.






























































While staying at the Jonsson's home, the other PLARD officers took me to see the Agricaltural Show in Mansa......there I saw farmers from my area came to show their crops and energy saving wood burning stove......I am looking forward to show her the enregy stove for charcoal burning stove.......





































Zambia is truly a rich country if all works on the right way for they have almost virgin land, planty of water, whatever they grow all are coming up great, I am really glad that PCVs come to connect farmers to the skill and knowledge, not the almost duty free aid......those proved to have grown their dependancy not moving forward for the last 60 years.......















Can you believe that these grassy looking plants are snake medicines?? Cheng 7/14/2011







No comments:

Post a Comment