Thursday, July 14, 2011









My counterpart's fish ponds were selected, measured and constructed all by himself and shown to me the first time when it was almost done......just that he did not consider the water flow where to let in where to let out according to the slooping land his ponds are.......he just have to work as is and only hope the next ones he is to do it right way or have me around before anything has done.......











































After attended PEPFAR workshop in May at Mansa, I have put the messages into almost every workshops and meetings I had with my villagers........Yes, fish pond farming is to help them to have more income, but we still have to face the real problem, those are the teenage parenthoods, and HIV positives. Before May I noticed the young girls drop out of school due to pregnancies or married (the lucky ones) and asked villagers to help them to go back to school all around, now I have to encourage the HIV negatives to have sincere heart and open minded to accept the HIV positives to stand out and get help on treatment and all possible assistances.




HIV positive is not deadly, just have to take medicine timely with proper diet, with both, one can still live full term of life...if the unknow status to affect and reaffect any others, the spreading rate is horrible, seemingly lots people have many sex partners besides husbands and wives, and the stigma is so deep in the caltual and in every villages.......
































































































So one day, one village, one workshop on garden, etc......I kept myself busy........Cheng 7/15/2011










No comments:

Post a Comment