Sunday, February 12, 2012

Maldives big critters - Bob's pictures










These big critters pictures were from Bob's catches that divers had to stay down deep and in the strong current that divers have to use the reef hook to anchor onesselves. I did it once and I did not trust that thin line will keep me afloat so I was basically holding tight on the hook never relaxed, that hurted my fingers a lot. I was almost like hugging on the brain carol head the whole time, besides taking pictures of other divers I didn't catch any worthwhile large images.....
Therefore I choose not to do the later big critter dives, instead once I went on to a little island for snorkel but I didn't do good to relax with snorkel either.....I walked around the little island and it was way too hot, so I had to come back to the boat earlier than other divers who did not go for the big critter dives.........
Early on at the trip, we encountered the whale sharks. These big critters are shy and do not like noises of bubbles so all had to snorkel to see it and catch pictures. You see how large the Whale Shark was and how little the divers were at the left upper corner of the last picture.
I thought I was not strong enough for the excitment yet, I just realized that I was actually not good on the snorkel......later I found it while visiting the little island.......Lucky that Bob got his pictures and happy enough to come back to check on me, while I was almost at the point of losing my confidence to be on the DEEP water and "snorkeling".......Thanks, Bob. Cheng 2/13/2012

1 comment:

  1. Fish images are simply super thanks a lot for sharing them. i love this blog maldives pictures

    ReplyDelete