Monday, August 16, 2010

My host family















The host family, Mom - Lobena, 49, Dad - Enock, 65, daughter - Stella, 14, is big help at house work, does not like to go to school???
Lobena's brother was visiting and had dinner with us. Children were eat in the kitchen till I asked to have them eat with us togather.
When we got back from the site visit, we had group presentation of our site experiences, we also got our own mountain bike - it is lighter weight than my bike in Winthrop...see the road we bike everyday...very much like Third Creek Road in Winthrop only more car traffic.
We were all got placed into hosting families close to the training center at Chungwe, 40Km out skirt of Lusaka, in order to practice the language while learning it. My host family speaks English too well, so my Bemba language is very behind....You all have a wonderful week ahead.......Cheng Aug 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment